Thursday, July 1, 2010

Remembering

We had a lovely week away at the lake. The lake is always such a place of introspection and rejuvination for me. I started reading the "Conversations with God" books again. I so love those books. It's the perfect time for me to revisit the ideas within those books.

I'm entering a new phase of self-evolution and it is hard. Exciting. But hard.

Hard to believe that I'm almost 40 and I'm still (just?) answering the questions Who Am I? What do I Want? What Do I Need?

Therapy always seems to make me feel like I'm so much worse off then I thought. Funny how before therapy I might feel like I have some issues to work on, etc., but that I'm pretty ok. After starting therapy I feel like a crazy mess! lol

It's all good. It's all my creating of my self. I'm remembering Who I Am and am remembering that it is me who creates my experience. It's all in how I choose to create it. It's pretty damn exciting, really, if you think about it. If I don't like what I've created thus far, I can just change it. I can just create anew! What a wonderful thing that is.

Today I am grateful for my experience and for being exactly where I am. It is no accident that I have arrived in the space I'm living in today (body, mind, and spirit). It's all good. All IS well.

No comments:

Post a Comment